Dukan Pizza Crust
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbs oat bran
- 2 tbs fat free cream cheese
- 1 ts baking powder
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together egg white, oat bran, cream cheese, and baking powder.
- Heat pan to medium-low heat with cooking spray.
- Pour in mixture to form a 4-5 inch circle.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned and can be handled.
- Put crust in the oven directly on the rack.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until firm. Flipping after 5 minutes.
note: leave oven on once you remove the crust.
- chicken breast half
- 1-2 tbs BBQ sauce, any brand
- 1 tbs chopped red onions
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbs low-fat/fat free cheese (I used a blend of cheddar, mozzarella, & parmesan)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lightly season chicken breast with salt and pepper and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Cook chicken in pan until browned and cooked through.
- Top pizza crust with cheese, onions, and chicken.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with cilantro and BBQ sauce as desired.