I made this recipe earlier on in my Dukan Diet days and dukanitout.com was nice enough to post it on their blog. This, of course, is before I started Dukantopia as this blog is only two weeks old. I enjoyed this soup because it really resembles the real thing in sight, smell, taste, and texture.
First, make some Dukan-friendly buns by using Silvia’s recipe on dukanitout.com that can be found here. Try making the buns small enough to fit into the soup cup you’ll be serving the french onion soup in.
- Dukan buns
- 1 package of french onion soup mix
- reduced fat parmesan, swiss, or provolone cheese
- Make the soup according to package directions.
- Pour soup into a soup cup and top off with a bun.
- Top off with cheese and microwave for 30 seconds or until cheese is completely melted.